mortgage loan checklist
To prepare for your loan application appointment, it pays to familiarize yourself with the documentations that your loan officer may request:
- Current photo identification (driver’s license or ID card) for each borrower
- Social security card
- Resident alien card
- Current pay stubs (one full month)
- W2s/1099s (last two years) and names and addresses of each employer
- Proof of social security/retirement income (i.e., copy of check or award letter)
- Federal tax returns, with all schedules/attachments (last two years)
- Partnership/corporate tax returns (last 2 years)
- Signed year-to-date profit and loss statement
- K1s for all partnerships
- Proof of child support income (i.e., 12 months cancelled checks)
- Rental agreements on all rental properties
- Bank statements, all pages (last two to three months)
- Money market statements (last two to three months)
- (401)k statements
- Original gift letter
- Copy of transfer of gift funds to escrow or your bank account (refer to us first)
- Verification of donor’s ability to give gift funds (i.e., bank statement)
- Copy of current mortgage note (for refinance loans only)
- Declaration page from current hazard
- Insurance policy or preferred insurance provider
- Landlord addresses (last two years)
- Complete divorce settlement document
- Complete bankruptcy papers
- Explanation of derogatory credit
Contact us About Your Loan Now!
WE GOT YOU COVERED
Everyone deserves to own a home. We support homeowners in their journey towards home ownership, stability and personal wealth.
Nation Wholesale Lending is dedicated to ongoing growth and education of our broker partners, and providing thoughtful and ethical direction to our borrowers.
The market is unfortunately full of predatory and discriminatory lenders. Nation Wholesale Lending provides professional services without bias towards race, gender, sexual identity, economic disposition, or background.